Terms & Conditions
Please note that 24 hours advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment with myself. Failure to do so will result in loss of full session cost.
Client Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance
These terms and conditions are for the
benefit of both of us: You as the client and me as the Practitioner – and these
T&C’s are intended to be read and taken note of.
Client Terms & Conditions: By booking and attending a session with me, Julie Dryburgh, it is taken as proof that you have read, understood and agree by the Terms and Conditions as laid out here.
1. If I am not able to make my scheduled appointment, I agree to cancel 24 hours in advance by email or text (not via Facebook or Twitter), unless I have an emergency, in which case I shall text Julie Dryburgh as soon as possible.
2. If I missed a scheduled appointment and did not contact and inform Julie 24 hours previously, I agree to pay my appointment charge in full. I believe this to be fair, Julie’s time has been booked and to miss an appointment on short notice means that that slot cannot be filled.
3. I shall provide you, Julie Dryburgh, all of my
health and medical information, to the best of my knowledge, in full and agree
to it being kept private, confidential and in the understanding that it shall
never be passed onto or read by any third parties.
4. I understand that the modalities that Julie Dryburgh uses therapeutic in nature and are NOT a substitute for medical examination or medical care. I agree to honour all existing and future medical practitioner appointments. I also agree NOT to stop any course of medication or treatment as prescribed by my local GP or other medical practitioner without first discussing this with them.
5. I agree to update Julie Dryburgh with information in regard to any changes to ongoing medical treatments as these changes may affect my therapy sessions.
6. I agree that any therapy or treatment given by Julie Dryburgh, Mindset Coach should not be used in place of conventional medical care. Always consult your GP or a healthcare professional for medical attention and advice. Julie Dryburgh is not a qualified general medical practitioner and any views or opinions expressed on topics outside of her acknowledged training should be treated purely as that and must not be acted upon before consulting your own GP or healthcare professional.
7. Julie Dryburgh, Mindset Coach or Julie Dryburgh herself or anyone acting on her behalf do not assume or accept responsibility for a clients’ healthcare needs. Any therapies you may undertake are done so voluntarily by you on the understanding that you have read and abide by the Terms and Conditions as set out above.
8. I understand that having a reading by Julie Dryburgh, Mindset Coach serves as entertainment only. Julie Dryburgh, Mindset Coach is not responsible for the decisions you ultimately make, but simply offers guidance.
Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to seeing you soon.